Workout at home but can’t fit a studio reformer? Want to add group reformer classes to your studio or fitness center but don’t want to compromise on that studio height? Welcome the fit™ reformer, the first reformer to incorporate vertical stackability and affordability in a studio height reformer. Things are definitely looking up!
The reformer includes a locking footbar, a four position one-hand gear bar,alignment graphic for student and instructor, as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board. And as always, the performance and quality of any Peak Pilates reformer is never compromised with innovation.
- Powder coated aluminum frame
- 4 position gear system
- 5 Spring System
- Standard with 1 Red (Heavy), 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light)
- 3 position headrest
- 4 position footbar with safety latch and deluxe wraparound cover
- Adjustable ropes and double loops
- Retractable Risers
- Non-slip Pad
- Gear block
- Standard long/short box (24 cm x 41 cm x 70 cm)
- Available in black upholstery only
- Stack up to 4 high or stand on its end
Only reformer in its class to be “Studio Height”
Designed with the ability to add a jump board
Easy rope adjustment
Simple and intuitive one-hand gear bar
Side-split platform with center orientation grip pads
41 cm H x 64 cm W x 246 cm L
fit™ REFORMER LIMITED WARRANTY:
This product carries a Lifetime warranty on the frame and a limited 2 year structural warranty on components and parts and 12 months labour.